On August 5, while moving a rebar at a construction site, the rebar touched a high-voltage line and I got an electric shock.
I lost consciousness due to the electric shock of 11,000 volts, got a severe burn to my hands and legs, and was taken to a hospital.
I came to my senses after 12 hours, but I was unable to move because my arms and legs were stiff. I stammered when I spoke and I couldn’t even open my mouth well. To make matters worse, I couldn’t afford my hospital bills, so I had to be discharged after two days. After that, I spent painful days depending on painkiller injections.
Meanwhile, I attended the ‘Holy Spirit Daniel Prayer Meeting’ led by Mrs. Boknim Lee, Director of Manmin Prayer Center on September 7, on ‘GCNTV HINDI’ channel YouTube. I felt the fullness of the Holy Spirit and the burning fire of the Holy Spirit when I received Mrs. Lee’s prayer online after repenting my transgressions of the past.
After that, something amazing happened. I came to speak well, and my body also came to move well. Hallelujah!
I give all thanks and glory to God the Father who healed me.